The global Covid-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented changes in our lives and the way we travel. As the world begins to open up to local and international travel once again, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to ensure we keep you safe and protected throughout your stay with us. We are committed to implementing the most enhanced hygiene and safety standards throughout our rooms, restaurants, pools, venues and all other facilities we offer across the hotel.
We have already received the ALLSAFE Cleanliness Label which certifies that we have implemented the newest global standards for cleanliness and prevention.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
• We have specially trained ‘ALL Safe Officers’ who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures and to handle related guest enquirers.
• We provide safe check-in and express checkout.
• We conduct daily temperature checks for all employees, guests, contractors and vendors when entering the hotel.
• Face masks are provided to all employees and guests when entering the hotel. Masks are to be worn at all times within the resort except when inside the swimming pool.
• Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas around the hotel.
• All rooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout then kept vacant for hours before they are occupied by the next guest.
• Physical distance signage have been placed strategically around public areas to remind everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Tables in all restaurants are being arranged at a safe distance between guests. All restaurants also offer à la carte service instead of buffet service.
• Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
• Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice. Self-parking is now offered in designated parking zones.